Prize Draw/Competition Terms and Conditions
- The promoter is: Leafletfrog Ltd (company no. 07938754) whose registered office is at Units 38-39 Britannia Way, Bolton, BL2 2HH.
- Employees of Leafletfrog Ltd. or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the prize draw/competition or helping to set up the prize draw shall not be permitted to enter the prize draw/competition.
- There is no additional entry fee to enter this prize draw/competition. Certain prize draws/competitions are only open to customers placing orders through the leafletfrog website, these are detailed on the relevant website page (e.g. Orders over a certain value will be entered into the prize draw/competition)
- Route to entry for the prize draw/competition and details of how to enter are via http://www.leafletfrog.co.uk.
- Closing date/time for entry will be specified on the relevant page. After this date/time no further entries to the prize draw/competition will be permitted.
- Entrants are limited to the UK only, and prizes will only be despatched to UK addresses.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the prize draw/competition and the prize for each winner are as detailed on the relevant page.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the prize draw/competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the prize draw/competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Winners will be chosen as per the specific details of the prize draw/competition involved. Which could be -
a) From a random draw containing all eligible entries.
b) The first entries received in chronological order, according to email timestamp.
- The winner will be notified by email and/or letter within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the prize draw/competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the prize draw/competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The prize draw/competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the following address: Leafletfrog Ltd., Units 38-39 Britannia Way, Bolton, BL2 2HH.
- Entry into the prize draw/competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.