If you don't want to stretch to paying for Adobe InDesign (which is great, but pricey if you're not designing all the time) then there are a number of options to go at.
The best option, while we get our own design tool up and running, is to use www.canva.com.
Importantly it is FREE TO USE, you just need to create an account to use it.
1. Go to www.canva.com and create an account or login.
3. Click on Create a design
3. Select the custom dimensions. There are some default options already in there, but you will want to make sure you get what you need by using custom dimensions. use the normal size, pleus 3mm bleed on each side, so 6mm total.
For A6 - 111x154mm, A5 - 154x216mm, A4 - 216x303mm, A3 -303x426mm.
Click select "mm" and add size
3. Then get creative! We can't tell you what to put on your leaflet/flyer/poster as it's a very individual thing, but there are loads of options to choose from and loads of cliparts/fonts etc. and obviously you can upload your own pictures and logos.
IMPORTANT - Make sure that if you're having photos/colours to the edge of the page that they extend past the side of the page so they bleed off. See Illustration below -
|Left - As seen on Canva design screen||Right - As seen on final PDF, the green line is where the leaflet will be trimmed.|
4. Save your design when you've done in case you need it later.
5. You can then save your design as a PDF, ready for us to print.
Just click ont he download logo, select "PDF Print", and tick the "Crop marks and bleed"
6. You now have a PDF ready for printing with us! Just select the product you need from the menu on the left, fill in your delivery and payment details, complete your order and then upload your PDF on the order confirmation page. We'll then process your PDF and email you a proof to approve before going to print.